“I took a tour of Horizons for Homeless Children’s Center and was overwhelmed by the passion by the teachers/staff/volunteers for the children. It was also rewarding to see how the children reacted to their care. I was inspired ever since then and knew I wanted to run the Boston Marathon for Horizons. -Bob Cremin”
Applications are now closed for the 2020 Boston Marathon.
Horizons for Homeless Children’s marathon team is a proud partner of the John Hancock Boston Marathon Non-Profit Partner for 20 years. Over the last 20 years, we have raised almost $2 Million! Please contact Chrissy Meagher for how you can join or help our Boston Marathon team.
Horizons for Homeless Children staff and partners give our runners a life changing experience. We provide each of our Boston team runners with:
- Fundraising Webpage
- Monthly Team Presentations/Phone Calls
- Fundraising Materials/Emails
- Team Presentations with Boston Marathon Guest Experts
- Coaching with Marathon Coordinator, Chrissy Meagher (five-time Boston Marathon qualifier)
- Physical Therapy Preventive Stretches and Exercises
- Proud Partner with John Furey 26.2
- Weekly Saturday Team Long Runs on the Marathon Course
- Post Saturday Run Physical Therapists
- Weekly Team Hill Runs in Boston
- Team Swag
- Pre-Race Team Brunch
- New Balance Running Singlet
- SO MUCH MORE!!
Thank you and congratulations to our Boston 2019 team!
Our 2019 Runners: